Think outside the box & get Kryative...

9.12.2009

Memories of 08-09

So I'm pretty set on my future plans and I'll be making sure that it'll remain that way. If you don't know what I want to do or where I want to move, you must not know me that well and if you do, than kudos to you. One thing I know that I'll have in the future though is the memories I have, good and bad of my family, friends and what not. Here's some of my craziest moments of 2008-2009.
"I'm on the pursuit of happiness and I know, everything that shine ain't always gonna be gold and, I'll be fine once I get it, I'll be good..."
-Kid Cudi "Pursuit of Happiness"
  • Car in a ditch
  • Countless sessions at my house
  • Baltimore Road
  • Movies with my best friends
  • Throwing eggs & sweet tea at innocent pedestrians
  • Getting arrested...twice
  • Prom 2009
  • After prom 2009
  • Paden's roof
  • Rebelution concert
  • Hooters "incident"
  • Beach Week 2009
  • Running away from the hermaphrodite prositute...twice
  • Towson trip

...and many more...I just can't think of anything right now, haha.

0 comments:

About Me

DMV, United States
Music, Photography, Real Talk, and Videos. If that's what you're into, you're in the right place.