Think outside the box & get Kryative...

2.11.2010

Suburbia



"Anything is possible. It is night on planet earth and I’m alive.
And someday I’ll be dead. Someday I’ll just be bones in a box,
but right now, I’, not. And anything is possible. And that’s why
I can go to New York with Sooze because each moment can just be
what it is. There’s no failure, there’s no mistake. I just, I
just go there and live there and what happens, happens. And so,
right now I’m getting naked and I’m not afraid. You know? I
don’t, I don’t need money, man. I don’t, I don’t even need, I
don’t even need a future. I, I could knock out all of my teeth
with a hammer. So what?! You know, I could poke my eyes out. I’d
still be alive, you know? At least I’d know that I was doing
something real for two or three seconds, you know? It’s all about
feat and I’m not afraid anymore, man. Fuck it! Fuck fear!"
 
-John


...haven't seen the movie? Go watch it...

0 comments:

About Me

DMV, United States
Music, Photography, Real Talk, and Videos. If that's what you're into, you're in the right place.